About Service Design Training with Peter Fossick
In this intense course you can learn a common understanding of service design and how it can be applied by teams to solve complex challenges in the design and development of innovative services. This workshop is an active and participatory introduction to the language, tools, practices and core principles of Service Design.
We teach the core concepts of the service design, collaborative practices and how to use tried-and-tested tools. We’ll teach you how to undertake service safaris, identify painpoints in services and how systems and process can be optimised. We teach you how to use different ways to model and communicate information and plan how to transform services working with stakeholders. This course will give you a working knowledge of how service design can be applied in your day-to-day job and in projects that demand teams unleash their expertise by working collaboratively to deal with complex service design challenges.
February 21-22th, 2018
Barbaros Point Hotel,
Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
Registrations until February 9th, 2018: 5% discount
Contact us for more information about the training fee
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Who is this course for?
- We have aimed this course at non-designers and professionals that do not have a background in design.
- Designers that have a background in Graphic Design or another design discipline and they wish to move into Service Design.
Web and App Dev | IT | E-commerce | Government | Public Services | Health | Utilities | Financial Services | Banking | Telecoms | Design | Media
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Introdcution: 01 Introduction to Service Design | What is service design? Why use service design? Who uses service design?
- Planning Projects | What’s on My Radar | Stakeholder Maps | Needs Statements
- Users and Ethnographic Research | Methods: Service Safaris | Interviewing
- Scenarios and User | Methods: Empathy Maps | As-is-Scenario Maps
- Problem Framing | Methods: Problem Statements Starters (How Might We…)
- Ideation | Methods: Big Ideas | Prioritisation Grid
- Ideation | Methods: Storyboarding & User Stories (Agile Methodology)
- Concept Development | Methods: Co-Design Workshops, Feature Cards and MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Service Journey | Methods: Service Journey Canvas, Touchpoint Matrix
- Service Blueprints | Methods: Service Blueprinting | Actors Map
- Prototyping Services | Methods: Evidencing | Rapid Service Prototyping | Body Storming | Paper Prototyping
- User Testing | Methods: Resonance Testing and Think-aloud Walkthrough
- Socialising and Sharing Concepts | Methods: Concept Posters and Microsites
- Next Steps | Methods: Planning and Roadmapping